Author: Wendy Davidson
Recipe type: Side
- 1 goat cheese round
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko
- ½ lemon
- TwoGirlsGourmet Shallot Oil
- Cut the goat cheese into ½" rounds (dental floss works well).
- Beat an egg with 1 TBLS of water.
- Add Panko to a dish.
- Dip the goat cheese into the egg mixture, then into the Panko. Let the patties rest for ½ hour in the refrigerator.
- Whisk ½ a lemon with the Shallot Oil.
- Heat a pan with 2 TBLS of TwoGirlsGourmet Shallot Oil.
- Crisp each side of the Panko crusted goat cheese.
- Combine the Arugula with the lemon mixture.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Arrange on plate.