Summer Frittata Recipe
This lovely Summer Frittata was made w/TwoGirlsGourmet Shallot Oil and Chili Crunch!!!
Author: Wendy Davidson
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 TBSP TwoGirlsGourmet Shallot Oil
- 1 TBSP butter
- 6 eggs
- ½c basil (2oz)
- ¼-1/2 tsp Chili Crunch
- 2 zucchinis (halved lengthwise & cut into ¼"pieces)
- Baby spinach 5oz
- ¼ diced red bell pepper
- 12 green onions
- ½c parmesan
- Set the oven to broil
- Whisk the eggs w/basil, Chili Crunch and salt & pepper to taste.
- Add Shallot Oil and butter to a 12" fry pan. Add green onions, zucchini, spinach & red pepper. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover and occasionally stir for about 8 minutes.
- Add egg mixture - with a rubber spatula, pull up the sides so the egg mixture can go to the bottom of the pan. The bottom should set in about 2 mins.
- Sprinkle the top with parmesan and broil 6" away from heat source about 5 mins (until the top is set and golden colored).
- Cool in pan for 5 mins. Slide off onto a plate and ENJOY!