Zucchini Pancakes are easy to make and delicious to eat!!!!! Here's the recipe:
Author: Wendy Davidson
Recipe type: Side
- 2 Zucchini shredded (salt the zucchini and set in a colander - Squeeze out moisture after 30 mins)
- ¼ c of flour
- 1 TBLS of TwoGirlsGourmet Curry Powder
- 1 egg
- 2 TBLS of TwoGirlsGourmet Shallot Oil
- Mix all ingredients together
- Heat Shallot Oil in a sauté pan
- Use 2 TBLS of the mixture for each pancake and cook for about 2-3 mins per side.
- Drain on a paper towel & ENJOY!!!!